OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please ensure that you read the terms and conditions of enrolment before submitting a registration form.
These rules apply to all pupils, including those who currently attend classes.
- A registration form is to be completed by the parent/guardian upon enrolment - including a small registration fee, refundable when correct notice to leave is given.
- Free Trial Class - If you start part way through a term the payment will be due only for the weeks after the trial and this will be calculated for you and due in full before the next class.
- Invoices for classes are distributed in class at the end of each term.
- Fees are to be paid termly (half termly can be arranged on request). Payment is due during the first week of term, failure to do so, this will result in your child not being able to participate in class.
- Fees will be reviewed annually.
- Multiple Child Discount will apply to all families with a second or any subsequent child of a family attending classes. 10% will be discounted from the total bill due.
- Half a terms notice is required if a pupil will not be continuing with a class. Failure to do so will result in a terms fees being charged.
- All pupils must wear the correct uniform for each class.
- Hair must be tied back at all times. Ballet students should endeavour to wear their hair in a bun.
- Students are encouraged to use the toilet prior to the start of class to avoid disruption and waste class time. We do advised students to come to class with a bottle of water.
- The school will work towards examinations. Only once the required standard is attained will students be put forward for examinations, however exams are not compulsory.
- Pupils are expected to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner whilst attending classes and be respectful to both teachers and fellow pupils at all times. This will ensure the safety and well being of everyone.
- Mobile phones must be turned off or switched to silent if brought in to class.
- Parents are not permitted to watch classes. However, parents are invited to watch classes at the end of each term in ‘watching week’.
- All teachers are fully qualified, DBS checked and insured. However, due to the nature of teaching dance it is sometimes necessary to physically correct positions of the body, where necessary this is conducted with the utmost care and professionalism. (Please see Child Protection Policy for more information)
- Photography and Videography of students taken by Tenterden Ballet Studios may be used for publicity or reference.
- If you do not wish your child's image to be used for these purposes you must inform Tenterden Ballet Studios in writing. (Please see our Child Protection Policy for more information)
- We hold Public Liability Insurance.
- We cannot undertake any
responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Both the studios and school will not disclose your information to third parties except where the law allows or requires, or where you have given your permission to do so.
- Tenterden Studio Dance Co./Tenterden Ballet Studios reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.